Emsworth Arts Trail Terms of Agreement
By registering as an artist on the Emsworth Arts Trail you are expected to help in some way, however small, and are asked to agree the following:
- To only display and sell your own work.
- To open and supervise your exhibition on the dates and for the times advertised.
- To ensure that directions to your venue are prominently displayed.
- To ensure that the disclaimer provided to you is prominently displayed.
- To actively promote the event by distributing Trail Guides and flyers.
- To conform to basic Health & Safety requirements in relation to access, materials and equipment and carry out a risk assessment
- To provide feedback on visitor numbers to enable the organisers to put together statistics.
- To ensure that all signage is removed from public highways immediately after the last day of the Trail.
- To provide a sample of work for the preview exhibition on 11th April 2018.
- Communication is really important, so please attend and read the minutes of our full meetings.
- All fees must be paid by the cut off date – 15th January 2018
- Once your application is made it is final and no further changes can be made.
- You must attend the meeting and collect your Trial Pack on 28th March 2018, or send a representative,